Charge 2 electric vehicles. One station. One Circuit. Double your vehicle charging capacity and save. The HCS-D50P is a 40 Amp, Level 2 plug-in EV charging station (NEMA 14-50 plug) that can charge two vehicles simultaneously on one circuit. The HCS-D50P divides electricity between two vehicles, with up to 20 Amps of electricity each when two are charging and up to 40 Amps when one vehicle is charging. The HCS-D50P is installed on one 50 Amp circuit which helps to minimize electrical infrastructure cost. The HCS-D50P can be mounted on a wall in a convenient area thanks to a 25 foot cable reach. The HCS-D50P is a universal charging station and will charge any electric vehicle with the standard SAE J1772 connector. It's power level is suitable for electric cars such as the BMW i3, the Honda Clarity EV, and the Kia Soul EV.
MEDIA REVIEW: BMWBLOG reviewed our HCS-D recently. Check out their review >
Click here to read a recent review from an HCS-D customer
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the HCS-D50P Dual Charging Station with NEMA 14-50 plug include:
- 9.6kW of power to charge two electric vehicles quickly
- Fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Optional Cable Cradle offered for easy cable management of additional charging cable, just $19.00
- Two 25 foot charging cables for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Two SAE J1772 universal connectors, suitable for charging all electric vehicles in the US
- Connector head latch can accommodate a specially sized padlock for security (padlocks included)
- Two wall or pedestal mount SAE J1772 connector holsters
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- 3-year warranty
- Excellent customer service and support from the outstanding ClipperCreek customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). ClipperCreek suggests using it to wrap one of the cables when not in use for easy cable management of the dual EV charging station. $19
Other Compatible Accessories:
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less and re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor - Ideal for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
Now available: TradeUP!
If you currently own a functioning HCS-40, HCS-40P, HCS-40R, HCS-40PR, HCS-50, or HCS-50P, ClipperCreek will buy it back when you order the HCS-D50P. Get up to $250 for your current HCS unit!
|Charging Power||40 Amp (9.6kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||21 lbs|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 14-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet for each cable (2 cables total)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||2 - SAE J1772 Connector Holsters (wall or pedestal mount); 2 - Connector Locks and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
HCS-D50P 40 Amp Plug-in Dual Charging Station, Level 2, 240V, NEMA 14-50 plug
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0917-00-004
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 40A, 40Amp, 40 Amp, 40 A, hcs-50, hcs 50, Audi E-Tron SUV, Q5 Plug-In Hybrid, BMW ActiveE, i3 (2014-2016), i3 (2017 - 2018 - 90 Ah battery), i3 (2017 - 60 Ah battery), i3 (2019) Chevy Bolt, Bolt (2020), Volt LT Upgrade 2019, Volt Premier 2019, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Ford Focus EV, Focus EV 2017 - 2018, Mustang Mach E Select (Standard Range), Mustang Mach E California Route 1 (Extended Range), Mustang Mach E Premium (Standard Range), Mustang Mach E Premium (Extended Range), Mustang Mach E First Edition (Extended Range), Honda Accord, Clarity, Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV 2020, Ioniq BEV, Kona, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Niro, Soul, Soul 2020, Mercedes B Class, GLC 350e (2020), MINI Cooper SE (2020), Nissan Leaf (2018 - 2019), Leaf Plus, Leaf S (2013-2016 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf S (2017 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2013-2015 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2016-2017 - 6.6kW onboard charger), Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Taycan, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED (2017 - 2018), Tesla Model 3 Standard, Model S 60 Single, Model S 70 Single, Model S 85 Single, Model S 90 Single, Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Prime XSE Premium, Volvo XC40 Recharge, VW e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SE), e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SEL and Limited Edition), e-Golf (2019 - SE and SEL), e-Golf 2015, ID.4