|HCS Standard Charging Station User Manual||1.38MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station is offered as a plug-in as well! The HCS-40P, with a NEMA 6-50 plug, is a high-quality, high-power, low-price EVSE, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Subaru Crosstrek PHEV, Mercedes GLE 550e, Kia Optima, Jaguar I-PACE etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The HCS-40P with NEMA 6-50 plug features:
- FAST CHARGING - 7.7kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENT - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABLE - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure
- RELIABLE - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Wall Mount SAE J1172 Connector Holster included
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Indoor / Outdoor rated
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- The HCS-40P alternatively is offered as a Hardwired installation or with a NEMA 14-50 plug.
- Ruggedized Option. The HCS-40P with NEMA 6-50 plug is available in a Ruggedized model designed for fleet, parking lot and extreme weather conditions, featuring a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, a field-replaceable latch, and a five year warranty.
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40P and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Travel Bracket - Take your HCS with you when you go - for convenient, fast charging even when you aren't at home! The HCS Travel Bracket makes it easy to mount and unmount your HCS station with no tools necessary! $24.95
- Travel Bracket Bundle of 2 - If you have two regular locations that have a plug for your HCS, save now by buying two travel brackets at a reduced cost! 2 for $40
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 6-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A/50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-40P, Plug-in, 32 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 6-50 plug, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0922-00-000
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, 40P, hcs-40P, hcs40p, nema 6-50, 6 50, 650, hcs 40, hcs40, Audi A3 E-Tron, Q5 Plug-In Hybrid, BMW 330e, 530e, 740e, 745e, ActiveE, i3 (2014-2016), i3 (2017 - 2018 - 90 Ah battery), i3 (2017 - 60 Ah battery), i3 (2019), i8, X3 xDrive30e, X5 xDrive40e, X5 xDrive45e, Cadillac CT6, ELR, Chevy Bolt, Bolt (2020), Spark, Volt, Volt 2016-2018, Volt LT 2019, Volt LT Upgrade 2019, Volt Premier 2019, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Fisker Karma, Ford C-Max, Energi, Escape PHEV 2020, Focus EV, Focus EV 2017 - 2018, Fusion Energi, Honda Accord, Clarity, Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV 2020, Ioniq BEV, Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid, Kona, Sonata, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Niro, Niro PHEV, Optima, Soul, Soul 2020, Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring AWD, Mercedes C350 Hybrid, GLC 350e, GLC 350e (2020), GLE 550e, S550 Hybrid MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4, Cooper SE (2020), Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Outlander, Nissan Leaf (2011-2012), Leaf (2018 - 2019), Leaf Plus, Leaf S (2013-2016 - 3.3kW onboard charger), Leaf S (2013-2016 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf S (2017 - 3.3kW onboard charger), Leaf S (2017 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2013-2015 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2016-2017 - 6.6kW onboard charger), Porsche 918 Spyder, Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera S E-Hybrid, Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED, ForTwo ED (2017 - 2018), Subaru Crosstrek, Toyota Prius EV, Prius Prime EV, RAV4 Prime SE & XSE, RAV4 Prime XSE Premium, Volvo S90 T8, V60, XC40 Recharge, XC60 T8, XC90 T8, VW e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SE), e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SEL and Limited Edition), e-Golf (2019 - SE and SEL), e-Golf 2015, e-Golf SE