HCS-80, 64 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Up to 61 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
The HCS-80 is one of the latest high quality, high power, low priced charging stations from ClipperCreek.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
The HCS-80 features:
- 64 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, 15.4kW, Hardwired, Up to 61 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The HCS-80 high-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car up to 11x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a hardwired car charger and works indoors or outdoors with ALL electric cars. 64 Amps of power (15.4kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles such as the Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, and a variety of commercial vehicles. This high-power charging station is also perfect for future-proofing!
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: Unlike some brands sold online ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. Additionally, the HCS-80 hardwired is certified by ENERGY STAR® for energy efficiency.
- CONVENIENT: 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster.
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged.
- RELIABLE: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor. Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service. Made in America!
- CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- Ruggedized HCS-80R: Designed for fleet, parking lot, and extreme weather conditions, features a rubber over-molded SAE J1772 connector, and a five-year warranty.
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $86 per HCS-80 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Share2 Circuit Sharing: Connect two HCS-80 charging stations on the same 80 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||64 Amp (15.4kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||20.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 80A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-80, 64 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0920-00-001
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 80A, 80Amp, 80 Amp, 80 A, 64A, 64Amp, 64 Amp, 64 A, hcs-80, hcs 80, hcs80, 64amp, 64A, Model 3, Model S, Model S 75, Model S 75D, Model X, Model X 60, Model X 75, Model X 90, Model Y, Model S 100, Model X 100D, Model X 60, Model X 75 Upgrade, Model X 90 Upgrade, Model X P100D, Models S 100 Single, Roadster, Model S 60 Dual, Model S 70 Dual, Model S 85 Dual, Model S 90 Dual,