HCS-40R Ruggedized, 32 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Hardwired, Up to 31 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
Introducing ClipperCreek's Share2 enabled HCS-40R Ruggedized bundle. Share2 allows charging station owners to install two 32A, Level 2 charging stations on one 40A circuit. The Share2 is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits.
The Share2 enabled HCS-40R will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle. The Share2 enabled HCS-40R features a rubber over-molded SAE J1772 connector and a five-year warranty. The Share2 enabled HCS-40R is an affordable solution designed for fleet, parking lot, and extreme weather conditions. Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Bolt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i8, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the Share2 enabled HCS-40R include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power-sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- ChargeGuard key-based access control option available
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion-resistant rubber over-molded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- ChargeGuard Access Control - Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $86 per HCS-40R and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:Compatible Accessories:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||13.5 Lbs. each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Over-molded SAE J1772 Connector|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2 Enabled HCS-40R Ruggedized EVSE Bundle, 32A, L2, 240V w/25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-01-003-0900-14-000
- Availability: Pre-Order