|HCS Charging Station User's Manual||1.44MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
Introducing ClipperCreek's Share2® enabled HCS-40R Ruggedized bundle. Share2® allows charging station owners to install two 32A, Level 2 charging stations on one 40A circuit. The Share2® is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits.
The Share2® enabled HCS-40R will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.The Share2® enabled HCS-40R features a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, a field-replaceable latch, and a five year warranty. The Share2® enabled HCS-40R is an affordable solution designed for fleet, parking lot and extreme weather conditions.Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Bolt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i8, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek® charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
Features of the Share2® enabled HCS-40R include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- ChargeGuard® key based access control option available
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- 5-year warranty
- ClipperCreek® customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard® to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard® is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek® Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek® is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek® created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek® is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||13.5 Lbs. each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Over-molded SAE J1772 Connector|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2® Enabled HCS-40R Ruggedized EVSE Bundle, 32A, L2, 240V w/25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0909-01-005-0900-02-005
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Audi A3 E-Tron E tron Audi Q7 E-Tron BMW 330e BMW ActiveE Active e BMW i3 I 3 I 8 BMW i8 BMW X5 xDrive40e Cadillac CT6 Cadillac ELR Chevy Bolt Chevy Spark Chevy Volt Chrysler Pacifica Coda Fiat 500e Fisker Karma Ford C-Max Energi energy Ford Focus EV Ford Fusion Energi Honda Accord Hyundai Sonata Kia Optima Kia Soul Mercedes B Class Mercedes C350 Hybrid Mercedes GLE 550e Mercedes S550 Hybrid Mitsubishi i-MiEV miev Mitsubishi Outlander Nissan Leaf Nissan Leaf S SL Nissan Leaf SL or SV Nissan Leaf SL SV Porsche 918 Spyder Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade Smart ForTwo ED Tesla Model S 60 Single Charger Tesla Model S 70 Single Charger Tesla Model S 85 Single Charger Tesla Model S 90 Single Charger Toyota Prius EV Toyota Rav4 Rav 4 Volvo V60 Volvo XC90 T8 VW e-Golf e golf volkswagen VW e-Golf SE VW e-Golf SEL