This electric vehicle charging station features 80 Amp charging and access control - perfect for parking lot applications. The CS-100 is compatible with all SAE J1772 compliant vehicles.
Liberty PlugIns Access Control allows for several flexible Access Control and Point of Sale solutions.*
- 208V to 240V, 80 Amp charging
- 25-foot charging cable
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 for installation indoors or outdoors
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Cold Load Pickup: Time-delayed and randomized to allow seamless re-energizing of unit following power outages
- External Control Input: Allows external control from smart meter (AMI), billing or load management device
- UL Listed
- One-year warranty
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Safety Certified by UL
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
*$9 per month code maintenance fee paid to Liberty Plugin required
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||80 Amp (19.2kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||17” W x 22” H x 12”|
|Product Weight||36 lbs|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet (22 feet usable)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
CS-100 Liberty PlugIns Enabled, 80 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: CS-100-C16-L25-99
- Availability: In Stock
$2,695.00 & Free Shipping