The world's first UL listed electric vehicle charging station, manufactured in America. The CS-100 is our most powerful UL Listed Level 2 EVSE offering 19.2 kW for EV charging. The CS-100 works with all SAE J1772 compliant vehicles. Great for vehicles that can accept high-power charging and future-proofing installations.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
- 208V to 240V - 100 Amp Branch Circuit (80 Amps continuous)
- 25-foot charging cable
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 for installation indoors or outdoors
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Cold Load Pickup: Time-delayed and randomized to allow seamless re-energizing of the unit following power outages
- External Control Input: Allows external control from smart meter (AMI), billing, or load management device
- One-year warranty
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||80 Amp (19.2kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||17” W x 21” H x 12” L (mounting holes 16” on center)|
|Product Weight||36 lbs|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 100A dedicated circuit|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet (22 feet usable)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||SAE J1772 (lockable)|
|Accessories Included||Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||UL, cULus, ETL, cETLus|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
CS-100, 80 Amp EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Product Code: 0223-00-007
- Availability: In Stock