Charge 2 electric vehicles. One station. One Circuit. Double your vehicle charging capacity and save.
The HCS-D40 is a 32 Amp, Level 2 hardwired station that can charge two vehicles simultaneously on one circuit. The HCS-D40 splits electricity between two vehicles, with up to 16 Amps of electricity each when both are charging and up to 32 Amps when one vehicle is charging. It is installed on one 40 Amp circuit. The HCS-D40 can be mounted on a wall or on one of several free-standing pedestal options. Up to two HCS-D40 charging stations can be mounted on a pedestal, allowing the charging of up to 4 vehicles per pedestal. The HCS-D40 is a universal charging station and will charge any electric vehicle. It's power level is perfect for electric cars such as the BMW i3, the Honda Clarity EV, and the Kia Soul EV.
Now available: Trade-UP
If you currently own an functioning HCS-40, HCS-40P, HCS-40R, or HCS-40PR, ClipperCreek will buy it back when you buy the HCS-D40.
After speaking with the team at ClipperCreek, the HCS D40 Dual charging station was the best fit and it’s working like a charm. Aaron at Phil Haupt Electric did a great job on the installation and had us up and running in just a couple of hours. Now we charge both cars at the same time without a problem.
Features of the HCS-D40 Dual Charging Station include:
- 7.7kW of power to charge two electric vehicles quickly
- Fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Optional Cable Cradle offered for easy cable management for just $19.95
- Two 25 foot charging cables for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Two SAE-J1772 universal connectors, suitable for charging all electric vehicles in the US
- Connectors feature a field-replaceable latch and accommodate a specially sized padlock for security (padlocks included)
- Two wall or pedestal mount SAE-J1772 connector holsters included
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- 3-year warranty
- Excellent customer service and support from the outstanding ClipperCreek customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- ETL Safety Certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). ClipperCreek suggests using it to wrap one of the cables when not in use for easy cable management of the dual ev charging station. $19
Other Compatible Accessories:
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less and re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
- Pedestal Mounting Options - the perfect solution for parking lots. Up to two dual charging stations can be mounted allowing up to four electric vehicles to charge simultaneously.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||21 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet for each cable (2 cables total)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772 (2)|
|Accessories Included||2 - SAE J1772 Connector Holsters (wall or pedestal mount); 2 - Connector Locks and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-D40 Dual Charging Station, Level 2, 240V, 25 foot cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0908-00-000
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: hcs 40 hcs-40 hcs40 Audi BMW 330e 530e 740e ActiveE i3 i8 x5xDrive40e Cadillac CT6 ELR Chevy Bolt Spark Volt Chrysler Pacifica Coda Fiat 500e Fisker Karma Ford C-Max Energi Focus Fusion Honda Accord Clarity Hyundai Ioniq Sonata Jaguar I-PACE Karma Revero Kia Optima Niro Soul Mercedes B Class C350 GLC GLE S550 MINI Cooper Countryman Mitsubishi Outlander Nissan Leaf Porsch Spyder 918 Cayenne SE Panamera Smart Fortwo Tesla Model 3 S Toyota Prius Prime Rav4 Volvo V60 XC60 T8 XC90 VW e-Golf