LCS-25P, Plug-in 20 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-30 plug, Up to 19 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
ClipperCreek's 20 Amp LCS-25P EV charging station is available as a plug-in unit. The LCS-25P with NEMA 14-30 offers a NEMA 14-30 plug and is built to automaker standards to ensure the highest reliability. Includes Wall Mount SAE J1772 Connector Holster, the perfect addition to any charging station installation, to safely and easily manage the connector and keep it out of harm's way when not in use.
The LCS-25P with NEMA 14-30 works with all plug-in vehicles including the Nissan LEAF, Chevy Spark, Mitsubishi MiEV, Smart Car, etc.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The LCS-25P Features:
- LOW PROFILE - One of the smallest units in the industry
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENCE - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABILITY - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure
- RELIABILITY - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and excellent customer service team
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Indoor/Outdoor rated
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged.
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor - The ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit: ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||20 Amp (4.8 kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11”L x 4”W x 3”D|
|Product Weight||6.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 14-30, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||UL, cULus, ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-25P, Plug-in 20 Amp Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-30 plug, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: LCP-25-C12-P1-L25-89
- Availability: In Stock
$485.00 & Free Shipping