|HCS Charging Station User's Manual||1.42MB
Introducing the ChargeGuard® Access Control Option, an affordable, key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. The ChargeGuard option, priced at an affordable $78, delivers reliable access control for the Level 2, 240V ClipperCreek HCS Series product line which starts at $565 (HCS Charging Stations sold separately).
Note: HCS models with ChargeGuard are built to order and have a standard lead time of 1-2 weeks.
ChargeGuard is sold in conjunction with an HCS charging station. Please add it to your order separately. It can be added to the following HCS models (purchase separately):
Using the ChargeGuard® enabled HCS charging station is very simple: plug the vehicle in, insert the key into the station and turn to start charging. The key can be removed and power will be available until the vehicle is disconnected. The key could also be left in place in the “on” position for open access charging.
- Fleet - restrict charging location to specific fleet vehicles
- Workplace - provide charging for employees only
- Home - peace of mind the station is only used with permission
- Multi-tenant charging - restrict access to participating residents
- Hospitality - provide charging for patrons only
Designed to serve the residential, workplace, fleet, and public amenity charging markets, a ChargeGuard® enabled HCS has ClipperCreek’s standard best in class product features, including a 3-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile pedestal wall mount connector holster.
Features of the ChargeGuard® enabled HCS include:
- Multiple key options - purchase identical or varied keys for a location
- More reliable than complicated communications based access control
- No internet connection required for station and user portals
- No employee training required
- No software updates to phone and browser apps
- No complex web-based user interface and smart phone apps
- No assembly required
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Plug vehicle in, turn the key, charging starts; will not reset until the EV is unplugged
Warning: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Indoor and Outdoor
|Country of Origin
||United States of America