|HCS Standard Charging Station User Manual||1.38MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
Ruggedized version of ClipperCreek's HCS-30 with ChargeGuard Access Control. This bundle features a 24 Amp EVSE with a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, field-replaceable latch, five year warranty, and ChargeGuard Access Control.
The ChargeGuard feature is a key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications. The HCS-30R with ChargeGuard is an affordable, protected, and extra durable solution perfect for fleet, parking lot, and extreme weather conditions.
This is a universal charging station and works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Bolt, BMW i3, Chrysler Pacifica, Fiat 500e, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The HCS-30R with ChargeGuard features:
- FAST CHARGING - 5.8kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENT - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABLE - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere
- RELIABLE - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 5-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Wall Mount SAE J1172 Connector Holster included
- 25 foot charging cable
- Impact and crush resistant SAE J1772 connector
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- ETL LISTED
- Multiple key options - purchase identical or varied keys for a location
- More reliable than complicated communications based access control
- No Internet connection required for station and user portals
- No employee training required
- No software updates to phone and browser apps
- No complex web-based user interface and smart phone apps
- No assembly required
- Plug vehicle in, turn the key, charging starts; will not reset until the EV is unplugged
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||24 Amp (5.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); ChargeGuard Lock and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-30R, Ruggedized 24A, L2 EVSE, 240V, 25 ft cable with ChargeGuard Access Control
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0909-01-002-0900-01-020
- Availability: Out Of Stock