The HCS-80 is the latest high quality, high power, low priced charging station from ClipperCreek.
ClipperCreek's Share2 enabled HCS-80 bundle allows charging station owners to install two 64A, Level 2 charging stations on one 80A circuit. Share2 is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits. The Share2 enabled HCS-80 will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.
The Share2 enabled HCS-80 has ClipperCreek’s standard best in class product features, including a three-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile wall mount connector holster. Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i3, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the Share2 enabled HCS-80 include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- ChargeGuard key based access control option available
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- SAE J1772 connector with optional padlock feature
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- 25 foot charging cable to reach multiple parking spaces
- 3-year warranty
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- ChargeGuard Access Control - Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-80 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:Compatible Accessories:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||64A (15.4kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||20.6 lbs each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 80A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 Feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE-J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE-J1772 Connector, Wall mount connector holster, locks and keys|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2® Enabled HCS-80 EVSE Bundle, 64 Amp Level 2, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0920-00-001-0900-14-000
- Availability: Pre-Order