|HCS Charging Station User's Manual||1.82MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
THE HCS-60 is one of the latest high quality, high power, low priced charging stations from ClipperCreek®.
ClipperCreek's Share2® enabled HCS-60 bundle allows charging station owners to install two 48A, Level 2 charging stations on one 60A circuit. The Share2 is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits, and will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.
The Share2® enabled HCS-60 has ClipperCreek’s standard best in class product features, including a three year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile wall mount connector holster. Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i3, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek® charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart
Features of the Share2® enabled HCS-60 include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- ChargeGuard® key based access control option available
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- SAE J1772 connector with optional padlock feature
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- 25 foot charging cable to reach multiple parking spaces
- 3-year warranty
- ClipperCreek® customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard® to your order for just $78 per HCS-60 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard® is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek® Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek® is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
|Charging Power||48A (9.6kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||20.6 lbs each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 60A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 Feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE-J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE-J1772 Connector, Wall mount connector holster, locks and keys|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2® Enabled HCS-60 EVSE Bundle, 48 Amp, Level 2, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0911-00-003-0900-02-005
- Availability: In Stock