|HCS Charging Station User's Manual||1.44MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
Introducing ClipperCreek's Share2® enabled HCS-40 bundle. Share2® allows charging station owners to install two 32A, Level 2 charging stations on one 40A circuit. The Share2® is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits.
The Share2® enabled HCS-40 will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.
The Share2® enabled HCS-40 has ClipperCreek’s standard best in class product features, including a three year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate,low profile wall mount connector holster. Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i3, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek® charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart
Features of the Share2® enabled HCS-40 include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- ChargeGuard® key based access control option available
- Ruggedized option available
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Next generation SAE J1772 connector with optional padlock feature
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- 25 foot charging cable to reach multiple parking spaces
- 3-year warranty
- ClipperCreek® customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard® to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard® is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek® Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek® is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
ClipperCreek® is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Locks & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2® Enabled HCS-40 EVSE Bundle, 32 Amp Level 2, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0909-00-005-0900-02-005
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Ford Focus EV Fusion Energi Honda Accord Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Hyundai Ioniq BEV Sonata Jaguar I-PACE Karma Revero Kia Optima Niro Soul Mercedes B Class C350 Hybrid GLC 350e GLE 550e S550 MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Outlander Nissan Leaf Porsche 918 Spyder Cayenne S E-Hybrid Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Smart ForTwo Tesla Model 3 Model S Toyota Prius Prime Rav4 Volvo S90 T8 V60 XC60 T8 XC90 T8 VW e-Golf