|HCS Standard Charging Station User Manual||1.38MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
|HCS Optional Features User Manaul||1005.82KB||Download|
Introducing ClipperCreek's Share2 enabled HCS-60R Ruggedized bundle. Share2 allows charging station owners to install two 48A, Level 2 charging stations on one 60A circuit. The Share2 is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits. The Share2 enabled HCS-60R will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.
The Share2 enabled HCS-60R features a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, a field-replaceable latch, and a five-year warranty and is an affordable solution designed for fleet, parking lot, and extreme weather conditions.
Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Kia Soul, Nissan LEAF Plus, and the Honda Clarity, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the Share2 enabled HCS-60R include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- ChargeGuard is a key-based access control option available
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- 5-year warranty
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- ChargeGuard Access Control - Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-60R and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:Compatible Accessories:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video we created to test its durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||48 Amp (11.5kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||17.8 lbs each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 60A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Over-molded SAE J1772 Connector|
|Accessories Included||(2) SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2® Enabled HCS-60R, Ruggedized EVSE Bundle, 48 Amp Level 2, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0920-01-000-0900-14-000
- Availability: In Stock