HCS-D40R, Ruggedized Dual Charging Station, Hardwired, Level 2, 240V, Up to 31 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
Charge 2 electric vehicles. One station. One Circuit. Our "Ruggedized" option is perfect for the parking lot. The HCS-D40R is a Ruggedized, 32 Amp, Level 2 hardwired station that can charge two vehicles simultaneously on one 40 Amp circuit. The HCS-D40R splits electricity between two vehicles, with up to 16 Amps of electricity each when both are charging and up to 32 Amps when one vehicle is charging. The HCS-D40R features a rubber over-molded SAE J1772 connector and a five-year warranty. The HCS-D40R can be mounted on a wall or on one of several free-standing pedestal options. Up to two HCS-D40R charging stations can be mounted on a pedestal, allowing the charging of up to 4 vehicles per pedestal.
MEDIA REVIEW: BMWBLOG reviewed our HCS-D recently. Check out their review
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the HCS-D40R Dual Charging Station include:
- The HCS-D40 splits electricity between two vehicles. It is installed on one 40 Amp circuit
- Adds up to 31 miles of range per hour if one car is charging
- Adds up to 15 miles of range per hour per car if two cars are charging
- 32 Amp, Ruggedized, Hardwired, Dual Charging, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Up to 31 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
- 7.7kW of power to charge two electric vehicles quickly
- Fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- Optional Cable Cradle offered for easy cable management of additional charging cable, just $21
- Two 25 foot charging cables for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Two impact and crush resistant over-molded SAE J1772 connectors
- Two wall or pedestal mount SAE J1772 connector holsters
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- Backed by ClipperCreek's 5-year warranty and outstanding customer service.
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Use to indicate if it's okay to unplug your vehicle while charging at a public charging station
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). ClipperCreek suggests using it to wrap one of the cables when not in use for easy cable management of the dual EV charging station.
Other Compatible Accessories:
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
- Pedestal Mounting Options - the perfect solution for parking lots. Up to two dual charging stations can be mounted on one pedestal allowing up to four electric vehicles to charge simultaneously.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||21 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet for each cable (2 cables total)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||SAE J1772 (2)|
|Accessories Included||2 - SAE J1772 Connector Holsters (wall or pedestal mount);|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-D40R, Ruggedized Dual Charging Station, Level 2, 240V, 25 foot cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: HCS-D40R-C17-L25-121
- Availability: In Stock
$1,704.00 & Free Shipping
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, hcs-40, hcs40, A3 E-Tron, Q5, 330e, 530e, 740e, 745e, i8, X3 xDrive30e, X5 xDrive40e, X5 xDrive45e, ActiveE, i3, ELR, CT6, Spark, Volt, Volt LT, Bolt, Volt Premier, Pacifica, Coda, 500e, Karma, C-Max Energi, Escape, Fusion Energi, Focus, Accord, Clarity, Ioniq, Sonata, Kona, I-PACE, Wrangler 4xe, Revero, Niro, Optima, Soul, Aviator Grand Touring, C350 Hybrid, GLE 550e, S550 Hybrid, GLC 350e, Cooper S E Countryman ALL4, Cooper SE, i-MiEV, Outlander, Leaf, Leaf S, Leaf Plus, Leaf SL, Leaf SV, Polestar 2, 918 Spyder, Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Panamera S E-Hybrid, Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, P400e, ForTwo ED, Crosstrek PHEV, Model 3 Standard, Prius EV, Prius Prime EV, RAV4 Prime SE, Premium, V60, XC90 T8, S90 T8, XC60 T8, XC40 Recharge, e-Golf SE, e-Golf, e-Golf SEL