LCS-25, 20 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Hardwired, Up to 19 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
The compact 4.8kW, 20 Amp Level 2 LCS-25 EV charging station from ClipperCreek is built to automaker's standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install these units anywhere with confidence.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The LCS-25 Features:
- LOW PROFILE - One of the smallest units in the industry
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENCE - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABILITY - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere
- RELIABILITY - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and excellent customer service team
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Easy to install – your electrician can install anywhere, indoors or outdoors
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Wall Mount SAE J1772 Connector Holster included
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Safety Certified by UL and ETL LISTED
- Plug-in: The LCS-25 is also available with three different plug types: LCS-25P with NEMA 14-30 plug, LCS-25P with NEMA 14-50 plug, and LCS-25P with NEMA 6-50 plug.
The LCS-25 EV charging station works with all plug-in vehicles including Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, BMW i8, Chevy Volt, Ford Focus Electric, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max, Ford Fusion Energi, etc.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit: ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||20 Amp (4.8 kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11"L x 4"W x 3"D|
|Product Weight||6.4 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 25A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster, Wall Mount|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-25, 20 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: LCS-25-C12-L25-80
- Availability: In Stock
$469.00 & Free Shipping