Charge 2 electric vehicles. One station. One Circuit. Ruggedized option is perfect for the parking lot.
Now available: Trade-UP!
The HCS-D40R is a Ruggedized, 32 Amp, Level 2 hardwired station that can charge two vehicles simultaneously on one 40 Amp circuit. The HCS-D40R splits electricity between two vehicles, with up to 16 Amps of electricity each when both are charging and up to 32 Amps when one vehicle is charging. The HCS-D40R features a rubber over-molded SAE J1772 connector with a field-replaceable latch, and a five year warranty. The HCS-D40R can be mounted on a wall or on one of several free-standing pedestal options. Up to two HCS-D40R charging stations can be mounted on a pedestal, allowing the charging of up to 4 vehicles per pedestal.
If you currently own a functioning HCS-40, HCS-40P, HCS-40R, HCS-40PR, HCS-50, or HCS-50P ClipperCreek will buy it back when you order the HCS-D40P. Get up to $250 for your current HCS unit!
Features of the HCS-D40R Dual Charging Station include:
- 7.7kW of power to charge two electric vehicles quickly
- Fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Optional Cable Cradle offered for easy cable management of additional charging cable, just $19.00
- Two 25 foot charging cables for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Two SAE J1772 universal connectors, suitable for charging all electric vehicles in the US
- Field-replaceable latch
- Two wall or pedestal mount SAE J1772 connector holsters
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- 3-year warranty
- Excellent customer service and support from the outstanding ClipperCreek® customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek® Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). ClipperCreek® suggests using it to wrap one of the cables when not in use for easy cable management of the dual EV charging station. $19
Other Compatible Accessories:
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek® is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
- Pedestal Mounting Options - the perfect solution for parking lots. Up to two dual charging stations can be mounted on one pedestal allowing up to four electric vehicles to charge simultaneously.
Swapping out an existing HCS charging station with our new HCS-DR ruggedized dual charging station is simple! Watch our quick video below to see just how easy!
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||21 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet for each cable (2 cables total)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||SAE J1772 (2)|
|Accessories Included||2 - SAE J1772 Connector Holsters (wall or pedestal mount);|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-D40R, Ruggedized Dual Charging Station, Level 2, 240V, 25 foot cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0908-01-000
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, hcs-40, hcs40, Audi, BMW, 330e, 530e, 740e, ActiveE, i3, i8, x5xDrive40e, Cadillac CT6, ELR, Chevy Bolt, Spark, Volt, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Fisker, Karma, Ford C-Max, Energi, Focus Fusion, Honda Accord, Clarity, Hyundai Ioniq, Sonata, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma, Revero, Kia Optima, Niro, Soul, Mercedes B Class, C350, GLC, GLE, S550, MINI Cooper, Countryman, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Leaf, Porsch Spyder, 918, Cayenne, Panamera, Smart Fortwo, Tesla, Model 3, Model S, Toyota Prius Prime, Rav4, Volvo, V60, XC60, T8, XC90, VW e-Golf