|HCS Standard Charging Station User Manual||1.38MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station is now offered as a plug-in as well! The HCS-40P, with a NEMA 14-50 plug, is a high-quality, high-power, low-price EVSE, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time.
Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Bolt, BMW i3, Cadillac ELR, Honda Accord, and BMW 330e,etc.
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The HCS-40P Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car up to 5.5x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a plug-in (NEMA 14-50) car charger and works with ALL electric cars. 32 Amps of power (7.7kW) is perfect for electric vehicles like the Nissan LEAF, Chevy Bolt, and BMW i3.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. It has a NEMA 4 enclosure for safe and reliable indoor or outdoor installation and is backed by our 3 year warranty and outstanding customer service. ETL LISTED
- CONVENIENT: Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- EASIEST INSTALLATION: We’ve made charging your car as easy as charging your mobile devices. ClipperCreek® charging stations need no assembly – just plug in to your existing NEMA 14-50 receptacle or install 4-50R 220V-240V socket, plug in the HCS-40P, and you’re done! 1
- CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard® to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard® is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek® Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Travel Bracket - Take your HCS with you when you go - for convenient, fast charging even when you aren't at home! The HCS Travel Bracket makes it easy to mount and unmount your HCS station with no tools necessary! $24.95
- Travel Bracket Bundle of 2 - If you have two regular locations that have a plug for your HCS, save now by buying two travel brackets at a reduced cost! 2 for $40
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor - The ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK: I bought this EVSE for my 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid. My car's built in charger is 6.6 kWh so I needed at least a 30 amp EVSE. This 32 amp device is just what I needed. It took my charge time with the supplied 120 volt EVSE from 12 hours to 2.5 hours with the HCS-40P. My car has a timer and a web app, so I didn't need those features in an EVSE. I give this item highest marks because it is a basic-feature-device with a robust power supply for charging my car.
Submitted by Tailwind, 3/18/2018
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek® created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek® is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 14-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A/50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-40P, Plug-in 32A, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-50 plug, with 25 ft cable
- Product Code: 0922-00-003
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, 40P hcs-40P hcs40p nema 14-50 14 50 1450, hcs 40, hcs40, Audi A3 E-Tron, Audi-Tron SUV, BMW 330e, BMW 530e, BMW 740e, BMW ActiveE, BMW i3, BMW i3, BMW i8, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Cadillac CT6, Cadillac ELR, Chevy Bolt, Chevy Spark, Chevy Volt, Chevy Volt, Chevy Volt Premier, Chevy Volt LT, Chevy Volt LT, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda Coda, Fiat 500e, Fisker Karma, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus EV, Ford Focus EV, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord, Honda Clarity, Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV, Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Kona, Hyundai Sonata, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Optima, Kia Niro PHEV, Kia Niro, Kia Soul, Mercedes B Class, Mercedes C350 Hybrid, Mercedes GLC 350e, Mercedes GLE 550e, Mercedes S550 Hybrid, MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Leaf S, Nissan Leaf SL SV, Nissan Leaf Plus, Porsche 918 Spyder, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED, Subaru Crosstrek PHEV, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S 60, Tesla Model S 70, Tesla Model S 85, Tesla Model S 90, Toyota Prius EV, Toyota Prius Prime EV, Toyota Rav4, Volvo S90 T8, Volvo V60, Volvo XC60 T8, Volvo XC90 T8, VW e-Golf, VW e-Golf SE, VW e-Golf SEL, VW e-Golf LTD