Introducing ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station, the HCS-40. The HCS-40 is a high-quality, high-power, low-price EVSE, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. The HCS-40 takes the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit anywhere with confidence. Works with ALL plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Bolt, Tesla Model 3, Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The HCS-40 High-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car up to 5.5x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a hardwired car charger and works indoors or outdoors with ALL electric cars. 32 Amps of power (7.7kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles like the Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, and BMW i3.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: Unlike some brands sold online, ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. ETL Safety Certified
- CONVENIENT: Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- RELIABLE: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor. Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service. Made in America!
- CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed
with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector
holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock
included free) for your security.
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- HCS Pedestal (0300-00-029)
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-025)
- Ruggedized ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-026)
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
30-32A EV Charging Station Comparison Chart:
- 30-32A EV Charging Station Comparison Chart (click to view larger)
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
HCS-40, 32 Amp Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Product Code: 0909-00-003
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Audi A3 E-Tron, E tron, Audi Q7 E-Tron, BMW 330e, BMW ActiveE, Active e, BMW i3, BMW i3 2017, I 8, BMW i8, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Cadillac CT6, Cadillac ELR, Chevy Bolt, Chevy Spark, Chevy Volt, Chevy Volt 2016, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Fisker Karma, Ford C-Max Energi, energy, Ford Focus EV, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Karma Revero, Kia Optima, Kia Soul, Mercedes B Class, Mercedes C350 Hybrid, Mercedes GLE 550e, Mercedes S550 Hybrid, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Leaf S, Nissan Leaf SL, Nissan Leaf SV, Porsche 918 Spyder, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Smart ForTwo ED, Tesla Model S 60 Single Charger, Tesla Model S 70 Single Charger, Tesla Model S 85 Single Charger, Tesla Model S 90 Single Charger, Toyota Prius EV, Toyota Prius, Prime EV, Toyota Rav4, Rav 4, Volvo V60, Volvo XC90 T8, VW e-Golf, e golf volkswagen, VW e-Golf SE, VW e-Golf SEL