|HCS Standard Charging Station User Manual||1.38MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
Introducing the Ruggedized version of ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station, the HCS-40. The HCS-40R features a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, a field-replaceable latch, and a five year warranty. The HCS-40R is an affordable solution designed for fleet, parking lot and extreme weather conditions.
Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Cadillac CT6, Ford Fusion Energi, BMW 740e, Audi A3 e-tron, Hyundai Kona, etc. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The HCS-40R features:
- 7.7kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- Impact and crush resistant SAE J1772 connector
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- 5-year warranty
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall Mount SAE J1172 Connector Holster included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for installation anywhere
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an outstanding customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40R and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Share2 Circuit Sharing: Connect two HCS-40R charging stations on the same 40 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Over-molded SAE J1772 Connector|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETL, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-40R, Ruggedized 32 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-01-003
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, hcs-40r, hcs 40r, Audi A3 E-Tron, Q5 Plug-In Hybrid, BMW 330e, 530e, 740e, 745e, ActiveE, i3 (2014-2016), i3 (2017 - 2018 - 90 Ah battery), i3 (2017 - 60 Ah battery), i3 (2019), i8, X3 xDrive30e, X5 xDrive40e, X5 xDrive45e, Cadillac CT6, ELR, Chevy Bolt, Bolt (2020), Spark, Volt, Volt 2016-2018, Volt LT 2019, Volt LT Upgrade 2019, Volt Premier 2019, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Fisker Karma, Ford C-Max, Energi, Escape PHEV 2020, Focus EV, Focus EV 2017 - 2018, Fusion Energi, Honda Accord, Clarity, Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV 2020, Ioniq BEV, Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid, Kona, Sonata, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Niro, Niro PHEV, Optima, Soul, Soul 2020, Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring AWD, Mercedes C350 Hybrid, GLC 350e, GLC 350e (2020), GLE 550e, S550 Hybrid MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4, Cooper SE (2020), Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Outlander, Nissan Leaf (2011-2012), Leaf (2018 - 2019), Leaf Plus, Leaf S (2013-2016 - 3.3kW onboard charger), Leaf S (2013-2016 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf S (2017 - 3.3kW onboard charger), Leaf S (2017 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2013-2015 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2016-2017 - 6.6kW onboard charger), Porsche 918 Spyder, Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera S E-Hybrid, Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED, ForTwo ED (2017 - 2018), Subaru Crosstrek, Toyota Prius EV, Prius Prime EV, RAV4 Prime SE & XSE, RAV4 Prime XSE Premium, Volvo S90 T8, V60, XC40 Recharge, XC60 T8, XC90 T8, VW e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SE), e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SEL and Limited Edition), e-Golf (2019 - SE and SEL), e-Golf 2015, e-Golf SE