ClipperCreek now offers HCS-50P, a plug-in 40 Amp electric vehicle charging station. The ClipperCreek HCS-50P has a NEMA 6-50 plug and is built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time.
The HCS-50P is compatible with all plug-in vehicles including Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, etc. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
- 25 foot charging cable
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test – eliminates the need for testing by user
- Easy to install – saving you time and money on installation
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Wall Mount SAE-J1172™ Connector Holster included
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Indoor/Outdoor rated
- ETL Safety Certified
- Hardwired: The HCS-50P is also available as a hardwired EVSE: HCS-50 Hardwired.
- Plug-in: The HCS-50 is available with two different plugs: HCS-50P with NEMA 14-50 plug or the HCS-50P with NEMA 6-50 plug.
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
40A EV Charging Station Comparison Chart:
- 40A EV Charging Station Comparison Chart (click to view larger)
|Charging Power||40 Amp (9.6kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||14 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 6-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
HCS-50P, Plug-in 40 Amp Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 6-50 plug, with 25 ft cable - SAVE $200 NOW!
- Product Code: 0910-00-010
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: hcs50, hcs50p, 650, hcs 50, hcs50, Audi Q7 E-Tron, BMW ActiveE, BMW i3, BMW i3 (2017 60 Ah battery), BMW I3 (2017 90 Ah battery), Chevy Bolt, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Ford Focus EV, Honda Accord, Karma Revero, Kia Soul, Mercedes B Class, Nissan Leaf S (2013-2015 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Nissan Leaf SL or SV (2016 - 6.6kW onboard charger), Nissan, Nissan Leaf SL or SV (2013-2015 - 6.6kW onboard charger), Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Tesla Model S 60 Single Charger, Tesla Model S 60 Twin Charger, Tesla Model S 70 Single Charger, Tesla Model S 70 Twin Charger, Tesla Model S 85 Single Charger, Tesla Model S 85 Twin Charger, Tesla Model S 90 Single Charger, Tesla Model S 90 Twin Charger, Tesla Model X 60 Standard, Tesla Model X 60 Upgrade, Tesla Model X 75 Standard, Tesla Model X 75 Upgrade, Tesla Model X 90 Standard, Tesla Model X 90 Upgrade, Tesla Roadster, Toyota Rav4 VW, e-Golf 2015 VW, VW e-Golf SEL, Volkswagen, I 3, I 8, Tesla Model X 60 Standard or Upgrade, Model X 75 Standard or Upgrade, Tesla Model X 90 Standard or Upgrade