|HCS Charging Station User's Manual||1.82MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
Introducing ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station, the HCS-40. The HCS-40 is a high-quality, high-power, low-price EVSE, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. The HCS-40 takes the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit anywhere with confidence.
Works with ALL plug-in vehicles including the Porsche Panamera, Nissan LEAF, Hyundai Sonata, Kia Niro, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The HCS-40 High-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car up to 5.5x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a hardwired car charger and works indoors or outdoors with ALL electric cars. 32 Amps of power (7.7kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles like the Nissan LEAF, Chevy Bolt, and BMW i3.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: Unlike some brands sold online, ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. ETL LISTED
- CONVENIENT: Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock(lock included free) for your security.
- RELIABLE: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor. Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service. Made in America!
- CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- Charging Power: 32 Amp (7.7kW max)
- Product Dimensions: 19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D
- Product Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Installation: Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)
- Supply Circuit: 208/240V, 40A
- Warranty: 3 years
- Charge Cable Length: 25 feet
- Vehicle Connector Type: Lockable SAE J1772
- Accessories Included: SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock and Keys
- Enclosure: Waterproof, Fully Sealed NEMA 4
- Environment Rating: Indoor/Outdoor rated
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Certifications: ETL, cETL, ENERGY STAR
- Plug-in: The HCS-40 is also available with two different plugs: HCS-40P with NEMA 14-50 plug or the HCS-40P with NEMA 6-50 plug.
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Share2 Circuit Sharing: Connect two HCS-40 charging stations on the same 40 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in. READ MORE >
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
Warning: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETL, ENERGY STAR|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-40, 32 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Hardwired, with 25 ft cable, ETL Listed, ENERGY STAR Certified
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-00-003
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, 40, hcs40, Audi A3 E-Tron, Audi-Tron SUV, BMW 330e, BMW 530e, BMW 740e, BMW ActiveE, BMW i3, BMW i3, BMW i8, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Cadillac CT6, Cadillac ELR, Chevy Bolt, Chevy Spark, Chevy Volt, Chevy Volt, Chevy Volt Premier, Chevy Volt LT, Chevy Volt LT, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda Coda, Fiat 500e, Fisker Karma, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus EV, Ford Focus EV, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord, Honda Clarity, Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV, Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Kona, Hyundai Sonata, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Optima, Kia Niro PHEV, Kia Niro, Kia Soul, Mercedes B Class, Mercedes C350 Hybrid, Mercedes GLC 350e, Mercedes GLE 550e, Mercedes S550 Hybrid, MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Leaf S, Nissan Leaf SL SV, Nissan Leaf Plus, Porsche 918 Spyder, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED, Subaru Crosstrek PHEV, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S 60, Tesla Model S 70, Tesla Model S 85, Tesla Model S 90, Toyota Prius EV, Toyota Prius Prime EV, Toyota Rav4, Volvo S90 T8, Volvo V60, Volvo XC60 T8, Volvo XC90 T8, VW e-Golf, VW e-Golf SE, VW e-Golf SEL, VW e-Golf LTD