|HCS Standard Charging Station User Manual||1.38MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
Introducing the Ruggedized version of ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station, the HCS-40. The HCS-40R features a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, a field-replaceable latch, and a five year warranty. The HCS-40R is an affordable solution designed for fleet, parking lot and extreme weather conditions.
Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Cadillac CT6, Ford Fusion Energi, BMW 740e, Audi A3 e-tron, Hyundai Kona, etc. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The HCS-40R features:
- 7.7kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- Impact and crush resistant SAE J1772 connector
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- 5-year warranty
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall Mount SAE J1172 Connector Holster included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for installation anywhere
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an outstanding customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Share2 Circuit Sharing: Connect two HCS-80 charging stations on the same 80 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Over-molded SAE J1772 Connector|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETL, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-40R, Ruggedized 32 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-01-003
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, hcs-40r hcs 40r Audi BMW 330e 530e 740e ActiveE i3 i8 x5xDrive40e Cadillac CT6 ELR Chevy Bolt Spark Volt Chrysler Pacifica Coda Fiat 500e Fisker Karma Ford C-Max Energi Focus Fusion Honda Accord Clarity Hyundai Ioniq Sonata Jaguar I-PACE Karma Revero Kia Optima Niro Soul Mercedes B Class C350 GLC GLE S550 MINI Cooper Countryman Mitsubishi Outlander Nissan Leaf Porsche Spyder 918 Cayenne SE Panamera Smart Fortwo Tesla Model 3 S Toyota Prius Prime Rav4 Volvo V60 XC60 T8 XC90 VW e-Golf