ClipperCreek now offers the HCS-50, a hardwired 40 Amp electric vehicle charging station. The ClipperCreek HCS-50 is built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. The HCS-50 is compatible with all plug-in vehicles including Kia Soul, Ford Focus, Honda Clarity, and BMW i3, etc. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The HCS-50 features:
- 25 foot charging cable
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test – eliminates the need for testing by user
- Easy to install – saving you time and money on installation
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Wall Mount SAE J1772 Connector Holster included
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Indoor/Outdoor rated
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
MEDIA REVIEW: At Tech reviewed our HCS-50 recently. Check out their video review >
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Share2 Circuit Sharing: Connect two HCS-50 charging stations on the same 50 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less and re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||40 Amp (9.6kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||14 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-50, 40A, L2 EVSE, 240V, w/25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-00-004
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: 40A, 40Amp, 40 Amp, 40 A, hcs 50, Audi E-Tron SUV, Q5 Plug-In Hybrid, BMW ActiveE, i3 (2014-2016), i3 (2017 - 2018 - 90 Ah battery), i3 (2017 - 60 Ah battery), i3 (2019) Chevy Bolt, Bolt (2020), Volt LT Upgrade 2019, Volt Premier 2019, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Ford Focus EV, Focus EV 2017 - 2018, Mustang Mach E Select (Standard Range), Mustang Mach E California Route 1 (Extended Range), Mustang Mach E Premium (Standard Range), Mustang Mach E Premium (Extended Range), Mustang Mach E First Edition (Extended Range), Honda Accord, Clarity, Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV 2020, Ioniq BEV, Kona, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Niro, Soul, Soul 2020, Mercedes B Class, GLC 350e (2020), MINI Cooper SE (2020), Nissan Leaf (2018 - 2019), Leaf Plus, Leaf S (2013-2016 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf S (2017 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2013-2015 - 6.6kW upgraded onboard charger), Leaf SL or SV (2016-2017 - 6.6kW onboard charger), Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Taycan, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED (2017 - 2018), Tesla Model 3 Standard, Model S 60 Single, Model S 70 Single, Model S 85 Single, Model S 90 Single, Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Prime XSE Premium, Volvo XC40 Recharge, VW e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SE), e-Golf (2016 - 2018 - SEL and Limited Edition), e-Golf (2019 - SE and SEL), e-Golf 2015, ID.4