THE HCS-60 is one of the latest high quality, high power, low priced charging stations from ClipperCreek®.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek® charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The HCS-60 high-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car up to 8x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a hardwired car charger and works indoors or outdoors with ALL electric cars. 48 Amps of power (11.5kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles like the Audi e-tron SUV, Mercedes B Class, Tesla Model 3,Tesla Model X, etc. This high-power charging station is also perfect for future-proofing!
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: Unlike some brands sold online ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations.
- CONVENIENT: Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- RELIABLE: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor. Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service. Made in America!
- CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard® to your order for just $78 per HCS-60 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard® is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- Share2 Circuit Sharing: Connect two HCS-60 charging stations on the same 60 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in.READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek® Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek® is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek® created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek® is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||48 Amp (11.5kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||20.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 60A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-60, 48 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0911-00-001
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: hcs 60 hcs60Audi E-Tron SUV, Mercedes B Class, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S 60, Tesla Model S 70, Tesla Model S 75, Tesla Model S 85, Tesla Model S 90, Tesla Model X 60, Tesla Model X 75, Tesla Model X 90, Tesla Model X 100D, Tesla Model X P100D, Tesla Roadster, Toyota Rav4,