ClipperCreek's 20 Amp LCS-25 EV charging station is available as a plug-in unit. The LCS-25P with NEMA 14-30 offers a NEMA 14-30 plug and is built to automaker standards to ensure the highest reliability. Includes Wall Mount SAE J1772 Connector Holster, the perfect addition to any charging station installation, to safely and easily manage the connector and keep it out of harm's way when not in use.
The LCS-25P with NEMA 14-30 works with all plug-in vehicles including the Nissan LEAF, Chevy Spark, Mitsubishi MiEV, Smart Car, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek® charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The LCS-25P Features:
- LOW PROFILE - One of the smallest units in the industry
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENCE - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABILITY - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure
- RELIABILITY - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and excellent customer service team
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Indoor / Outdoor rated
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor - The ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||20 Amp (4.8 kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11”L x 4”W x 3”D|
|Product Weight||6.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 14-30, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||UL, cULus, ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-25P, Plug-in 20 Amp Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-30 plug, with 25 ft cable
- Product Code: 0712-00-004
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: lcs25p lcs-25p lcs 25p nema 14-50 14 50 1450 Audi A3 E-Tron BMW 330e 530e 740e ActiveE i3 i8 X5 xDrive40e Cadillac CT6 ELR Chevy Bolt Spark Volt Chrysler Pacifica Coda Fiat 500e Ford C-Max Energi Focus EV Fusion Energi Honda Accord Clarity Hyundai Ioniq Sonata Jaguar I-PACE Karma Revero Kia Optima Niro Kia Soul Mercedes C350 Hybrid GLC 350e GLE 550e S550 Hybrid MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Mitsubishi Outlander Nissan Leaf Porsche 918 Spyder Cayenne S E-Hybrid Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Smart ForTwo ED Tesla Model 3 Standard Toyota Prius EV Prime EV Volvo S90 T8 V60 Volvo XC60 T8 XC90 T8 VW e-Golf