Electric vehicle owners can take full advantage of their existing 30 Amp circuits with the LCS-30 electric vehicle charging station from ClipperCreek. We've packed 5.8kW of power in this slim, and sleek package.
The LCS-30 is compatible with all plug-in vehicles including the Toyota Prius Prime, Range Rover P400e, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Kia Niro, and Honda Clarity.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The LCS-30 Features:
- Low profile - One of the smallest units in the industry
- Top quality - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- Convenient - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- Durable - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation indoors or outdoors
- Reliable - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Easy to install – your electrician can install anywhere, indoors or outdoors
- Reclosure – if your car can be charged, it will be charged – guaranteed
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Cord Hanger – low profile stores charge cable out of the way
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Safety Certified by UL and ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Plug-in: The LCS-30 is also available with three different plugs: LCS-30P with NEMA 14-30 plug, LCS-30P with NEMA 14-50 plug, and the LCS-30P with NEMA 6-50 plug.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||24 Amp (5.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11"L x 4"W x 3"D|
|Product Weight||6.4 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/outdoor rated.|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-30, 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable, ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0711-00-003
- Availability: Pre-Order