This product is no longer available. Please contact us at email@example.com or 877-344-4173 for more information about a suitable replacement.
ACS-15, 12 Amp, Level 1 EVSE, 120V, Hardwired, Up to 6 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
INEXPENSIVE TO INSTALL. INEXPENSIVE TO OPERATE. ClipperCreek’s ACS EV Charging Station provides a low-power charging option (12 Amps) perfect for your long-term charging needs. This hardwired 120V unit eliminates the need for a GFCI outlet providing a more reliable charge. Ideal for long-term airport charging, employee parking, and residential use. The ACS-15 requires a dedicated 120V, 15A supply circuit and provides up to 12 Amps of charging power (1.4kW max).
Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i8, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The ACS-15 features:
- LOW PROFILE - One of the smallest units in the industry
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENCE - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABILITY - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere
- RELIABILITY - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and excellent customer service team
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Safety Certified by UL and ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||12 Amp (1.4kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11"L x 4"W x 3"D|
|Product Weight||5.2 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||Dedicated 120V, 15A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETL, UL, cUL, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
ACS-15, 12 Amp, Level 1 EVSE, 120V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: ACS-15-C11-L25-26
- Availability: Pre-Order