The HCS-40PR with NEMA 6-50 plug is a plug-in, ruggedized version of ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station, the HCS-40. The HCS-40PR with NEMA 6-50 features a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, a field-replaceable latch, and a five year warranty. The HCS-40PR is an affordable solution designed for fleet, parking lot and extreme weather conditions.
Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i8, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The HCS-40PR with NEMA 6-50 plug features:
- 7.7kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- Impact and crush resistant SAE J1772 connector
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- 5-year warranty
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall Mount SAE J1172 Connector Holster included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an outstanding customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- The HCS-40PR alternatively is offered as a Hardwired installation or with a NEMA 14-50 plug.
- Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40PR and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Travel Bracket - Take your HCS with you when you go - for convenient, fast charging even when you aren't at home! The HCS Travel Bracket makes it easy to mount and unmount your HCS station with no tools necessary! $24.95
- Travel Bracket Bundle of 2 - If you have two regular locations that have a plug for your HCS, save now by buying two travel brackets at a reduced cost! 2 for $40
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 6-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A/50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Over-molded SAE J1772 Connector|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-40PR, Plug-in Ruggedized, 32A, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 6-50, w/25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0922-01-000
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: 32A, 32Amp, 32 Amp, 32 A, 40PR, hcs-40PR, hcs40pr, nema 6-50, 6 50, 650, A3 E-Tron, Q5, 330e, 530e, 740e, 745e, i8, X3 xDrive30e, X5 xDrive40e, X5 xDrive45e, ActiveE, i3, ELR, CT6, Spark, Volt, Volt LT, Bolt, Volt Premier, Pacifica, Coda, 500e, Karma, C-Max Energi, Escape, Fusion Energi, Focus, Accord, Clarity, Ioniq, Sonata, Kona, I-PACE, Wrangler 4xe, Revero, Niro, Optima, Soul, Aviator Grand Touring, C350 Hybrid, GLE 550e, S550 Hybrid, GLC 350e, Cooper S E Countryman ALL4, Cooper SE, i-MiEV, Outlander, Leaf, Leaf S, Leaf Plus, Leaf SL, Leaf SV, Polestar 2, 918 Spyder, Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Panamera S E-Hybrid, Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Upgrade, Panamera S E-Hybrid Upgrade, P400e, ForTwo ED, Crosstrek PHEV, Model 3 Standard, Prius EV, Prius Prime EV, RAV4 Prime SE, Premium, V60, XC90 T8, S90 T8, XC60 T8, XC40 Recharge, e-Golf SE, e-Golf, e-Golf SEL