Electric vehicle owners can take full advantage of their existing 30 Amp circuits with the LCS-30 electric vehicle charging station from ClipperCreek. We've packed 5.8kW of power in this slim, and sleek package.
The LCS-30 is compatible with all plug-in vehicles including the Toyota Prius Prime, Range Rover P400e, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Kia Niro, and Honda Clarity.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The LCS-30 Features:
- Low profile - One of the smallest units in the industry
- Top quality - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- Convenient - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- Durable - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation indoors or outdoors
- Reliable - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Easy to install – your electrician can install anywhere, indoors or outdoors
- Reclosure – if your car can be charged, it will be charged – guaranteed
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Cord Hanger – low profile stores charge cable out of the way
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Safety Certified by UL and ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Plug-in: The LCS-30 is also available with three different plugs: LCS-30P with NEMA 14-30 plug, LCS-30P with NEMA 14-50 plug, and the LCS-30P with NEMA 6-50 plug.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||24 Amp (5.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11"L x 4"W x 3"D|
|Product Weight||6.4 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/outdoor rated.|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-30, 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable, ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0711-00-003
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: 24A, 24Amp, 24 Amp, 24 A, lcs 30, lcs-30, lcs30, Audi A3 E-Tron, BMW 330e, BMW 530e, BMW 740e, BMW ActiveE, BMW i3, BMW i8, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Cadillac CT6, Cadillac ELR, Chevy Bolt, Chevy Spark, Chevy Volt, Chevy Volt Premier, Chevy Volt LT, Chevy Volt LT, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda Coda, Fiat 500e, Fisker Karma, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus EV, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord, Honda Clarity, Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV, Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Kona, Hyundai Sonata, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Optima, Kia Niro PHEV, Kia Niro, Kia Soul, Mercedes C350 Hybrid, Mercedes GLC 350e, Mercedes GLE 550e, Mercedes S550 Hybrid, MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Leaf S, Nissan Leaf SL SV, Nissan Leaf Plus, Porsche 918 Spyder, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED, Subaru Crosstrek PHEV, Tesla Model 3, Toyota Prius EV, Toyota Prius Prime EV, Volvo S90 T8, Volvo V60, Volvo XC60 T8, Volvo XC90 T8, VW e-Golf, VW e-Golf SE, VW e-Golf SEL, VW e-Golf LTD,