HCS-20, 16 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Hardwired, Up to 15 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
ClipperCreek's Share2 enabled HCS-20 bundle is a great option for charging locations that serve more than one electric vehicle. Share2 allows charging station owners to install two16A, Level 2 charging stations on one 20A circuit. Share2 is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits. The Share2 enabled HCS-20 will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.
The Share2 enabled HCS-20 has ClipperCreek’s standard best-in-class product features, including a three-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25-foot charge cables, and a separate low-profile wall mount connector holster. The Share2 enabled HCS-20 bundle works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i3, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
Not sure whether to purchase a hardwired or plug-in?
Read “EV Charging Station Installation: Hardwired vs. Plug-In”
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the Share2 enabled HCS-20 to include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power-sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Ruggedized option available
- Integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- Next-generation SAE J1772 connector with optional padlock feature
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- 25-foot charging cable to reach multiple parking spaces
- Backed by a 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Made in America
Compatible Mounting Solutions:Compatible Accessories:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||16 Amp (3.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 20A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||2 - SAE J1772 Connector Holsters (wall mount); Connector Lock and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2 Enabled HCS-20 EVSE Bundle, 16 Amp Level 2, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: HCS-20-C13-L25-A140-141
- Availability: In Stock
$1,458.00 & Free Shipping