ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station is now offered as a plug-in as well! The HCS-40P, with a NEMA 14-50 plug, is a high-quality, high-power, low-price EVSE, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, Fiat 500e, Honda Clarity, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, Tesla Model 3 etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The HCS-40P Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car up to 5.5x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a plug-in (NEMA 14-50) car charger and works with ALL electric cars. 32 Amps of power (7.7kW) is perfect for electric vehicles like the Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, and BMW i3.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. It has a NEMA 4 enclosure for safe and reliable indoor or outdoor installation and is backed by our 3 year warranty and outstanding customer service.
- CONVENIENT: Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- EASIEST INSTALLATION: We’ve made charging your car as easy as charging your mobile devices. ClipperCreek EV charging stations need no assembly – just plug in to your existing NEMA 14-50 receptacle or install 4-50R 220V-240V socket, plug in the HCS-40P, and you’re done! 1
- CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen
I bought this EVSE for my 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-inHybrid. My car's built in charger is 6.6 kWh so I needed at least a 30 ampEVSE. This 32 amp device is just what I needed. It took my charge time with thesupplied 120 volt EVSE from 12 hours to 2.5 hours with the HCS-40P. My car hasa timer and a web app, so I didn't need those features in an EVSE. I give thisitem highest marks because it is a basic-feature-device with a robust powersupply for charging my car.
Submitted by Tailwind,3/18/2018
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard® to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard® is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Travel Bracket - Take your HCS with you when you go - for convenient, fast charging even when you aren't at home! The HCS Travel Bracket makes it easy to mount and unmount your HCS station with no tools necessary! $24.95
- Travel Bracket Bundle of 2 - If you have two regular locations that have a plug for your HCS, save now by buying two travel brackets at a reduced cost! 2 for $40
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor - The ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 14-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A/50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-40P, Plug-in 32A Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-50 plug, with 25 ft cable
- Product Code: 0910-00-005
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: hcs 40P hcs-40P hcs40p nema 14-50 14 50 1450 Audi BMW 330e 530e 740e ActiveE i3 i8 x5xDrive40e Cadillac CT6 ELR Chevy Bolt Spark Volt Chrysler Pacifica Coda Fiat 500e Fisker Karma Ford C-Max Energi Focus Fusion Honda Accord Clarity Hyundai Ioniq Sonata Jaguar I-PACE Karma Revero Kia Optima Niro Soul Mercedes B Class C350 GLC GLE S550 MINI Cooper Countryman Mitsubishi Outlander Nissan Leaf Porsche Spyder 918 Cayenne SE Panamera Smart Fortwo Tesla Model 3 S Toyota Prius Prime Rav4 Volvo V60 XC60 T8 XC90 VW e-Golf