Introducing the Ruggedized HCS-60R. The HCS-60R features a rubber overmolded SAE J1772 connector, a field-replaceable latch, and a five year warranty. The HCS-60R is an affordable solution designed for fleet, parking lot and extreme weather conditions. The EV charging station is a universal charging stations and works with all plug-in vehicles. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit EV Charging Times.
The HCS-60R features:
- 11.5kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- Impact and crush resistant SAE J1772 connector
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- 5-year warranty
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall Mount SAE J1172 Connector Holster included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for installation anywhere
- Support from ClipperCreek's outstanding customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- ChargeGuard Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-60 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Share2 Circuit Sharing: Connect two HCS-60R charging stations on the same 60 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
Receive a federal tax credit of up to 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit EVSE Federal Tax Credits.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
Thanks to Phil Haupt Electric for showing what it looks like to unbox and install the hardwired HCS-60!
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||48 Amp (11.5kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||17.8 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 48A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Over-molded SAE J1772 Connector|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
HCS-60R, Ruggedized 48 Amp, Level 2, EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0920-01-000
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: rugged, ruggedized, hcs60r, 60r, 48A, 48Amp, 48 Amp, 48 A, E-Tron, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, B Class, Taycan, Model S 60, Model S 70, Model S 85, Model S 90, Model 3, Model S, Model S 75, Model S 75D, Model X, Model X 60, Model X 75, Model X 90, Model Y, Model S 100, Model X 100D, Model X 60, Model X 75, Model X 90, Model X P100D, Models S 100, Roadster, Model S 60, Model S 70, Model S 85, Model S 90, RAV4, ID.4,