HCS-60, 48 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Hardwired, Up to 46 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
The HCS-60 is one of the latest high-quality, high-power, low-priced charging stations from ClipperCreek.
ClipperCreek's Share2 enabled HCS-60 bundle allows charging station owners to install two 48A, Level 2 charging stations on one 60A circuit. The Share2 is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits and will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.
The Share2 enabled HCS-60 has ClipperCreek’s standard best-in-class product features, including a three-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile wall mount connector holster. Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, BMW i3, Kia Soul, Ford C Max, etc.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the Share2 enabled HCS-60 include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power-sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged.
- ChargeGuard is a key-based access control option available
- Integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- SAE J1772 connector with optional padlock feature
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- 25-foot charging cable to reach multiple parking spaces
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Use to indicate if it's okay to unplug your vehicle while charging at a public charging station.
- FREE Connector Lock & Keys Included
- ChargeGuard Access Control - Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $86 per HCS-60 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:Compatible Accessories:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
EV Charging Station Unboxing and Installation by Phil Haupt Electric
|Charging Power||48A (11.5kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D each|
|Product Weight||20.6 lbs each (2 included in Bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 60A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 Feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector, Wall mount connector holster, locks and keys|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Share2 Enabled HCS-60 EVSE Bundle, 48 Amp, Level 2, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: HCS-60-C16-L25-A140-159
- Availability: In Stock
$2,382.00 & Free Shipping