The HCS-50 is one of the latest high quality, high power, low priced charging stations from ClipperCreek.
ClipperCreek's Share2 enabled HCS-50 bundle allows charging station owners to install two 40A, Level 2 charging stations on one 50A circuit and is an inexpensive solution for any location looking for an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240V circuits.
The Share2 enabled HCS-50 will offer full power if one vehicle is requesting a charge and automatically splits the power if a second vehicle requests a charge at the same time. When one of the vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the second vehicle.
The Share2 enabled HCS-50 has ClipperCreek’s standard best in class product features, including a three-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile wall mount connector holster. Works with all plug-in electric cars.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart
to find out which model is best for your installation!
Features of the Share2 enabled HCS-50 include:
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Power sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- ChargeGuard is a key-based access control option available
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- SAE J1772 connector with optional padlock feature
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- 25 foot charging cable to reach multiple parking spaces
- 3-year warranty
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
- ChargeGuard Access Control - Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-50 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:Compatible Accessories:
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||40 Amp (9.6kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D each|
|Product Weight||14 lbs each (2 included in bundle)|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE-J1772 Connector, Wall mount connector holster, locks and key|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
Share2® Enabled HCS-50 EVSE Bundle, 40 Amp Level 2, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-00-004-0900-14-000
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: 40A, 40Amp, 40 Amp, 40 A, hcs-50, hcs 50, BMW ActiveE, BMW i3, Chevy Bolt, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda, Fiat 500e, Ford Focus, Honda Accord, Honda Clarity, Honda Clarity, Plug-In, Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Soul, Mercedes B Class, Nissan Leaf, Porsche Cayenne, S E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera, 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera, S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Smart ForTwo ED, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Tesla Roadster, Toyota Rav4, VW e-Golf