Charge 2 electric vehicles. One station. One Circuit. Double your vehicle charging capacity and save.
The HCS-D50P is a 40 Amp, Level 2 plug-in EV charging station (NEMA 14-50) that can charge two vehicles simultaneously on one circuit. Dividing electricity between two vehicles, the HCS-D50P provides up to 20 Amps to each EV when two are charging and up to 40 Amps when one vehicle is charging. The HCS-D50P is installed on one 40 Amp/50 Amp circuit which helps to minimize electrical infrastructure cost. This EV charging station can be mounted on a wall in a convenient area thanks to a 25 foot cable reach. As a universal charging station the HCS-D50P will charge any electric vehicle with the standard SAE J1772 connector. The 40Amp power level of the HCS-D50P is suitable for electric cars such as the BMW i3, the Honda Clarity EV, and the Kia Soul EV.
Now available: Trade-UP!
If you currently own a functioning HCS-40, HCS-40P, HCS-40R, HCS-40PR, or HCS-50P, ClipperCreek will buy it back when you order the HCS-D40P. Get up to $250 for your current HCS unit!
Features of the HCS-D50P Dual Charging Station include:
- 9.6kW of power to charge two electric vehicles quickly
- Fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Optional Cable Cradle offered for easy cable management of additional charging cable, just $19.00
- Two 25 foot charging cables for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Two SAE J1772 universal connectors, suitable for charging all electric vehicles in the US
- Connector head latch can accommodate a specially sized padlock for security (padlocks included)
- Two wall or pedestal mount SAE J1772 connector holsters
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- 3-year warranty
- Excellent customer service and support from the outstanding ClipperCreek® customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
Customer Feedback: After speaking with the team at ClipperCreek, the HCS-D Dual charging station was the best fit and it's working like a charm! Aaron at Phil Haupt Electric did a great job on the installation and had us up and running in just a couple of hours. Now we charge both cars at the same time without a problem -Lisa
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). ClipperCreek suggests using it to wrap one of the cables when not in use for easy cable management of the dual EV charging station. $19
Other Compatible Accessories:
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less and re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
- The Wall Mount Retractor - Ideal for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected
Swapping out an existing HCS charging station with our new HCS-D50P dual charging station is simple. Watch our quick video below to see just how easy!
|Charging Power||40 Amp (9.6kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||21 lbs|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet for each cable (2 cables total)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||2 - SAE J1772 Connector Holsters (wall or pedestal mount); 2 - Connector Locks and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
HCS-D50P Plug-in Dual Charging Station, Level 2, 240V, NEMA 14-50
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0917-00-004
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 40A, 40Amp, 40 Amp, 40 A, hcs-50, hcs 50, BMW ActiveE, BMW i3, Chevy Bolt, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda Fiat 500e, Ford Focus, Honda Accord, Honda Clarity, Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Soul, Mercedes B Class, Nissan Leaf, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Panamera, Smart ForTwo, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Tesla Roadster, Toyota Rav4, RAV4, VW e-Golf