HCS-30, 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Hardwired, Up to 23 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
A Real Product, For The Real World. The HCS-30 from ClipperCreek is designed to take the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit indoors or outdoors with confidence. Works with all plug-in electric vehicles including the Chevy Bolt, Nissan LEAF, Kia Soul, Ford Fusion, Chrysler Pacifica, etc.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers
- Not sure whether to purchase a hardwired or plug-in?
- Read “EV Charging Station Installation: Hardwired vs. Plug-In”
- to find out which model is best for your installation!
- 24 Amp, Level 2, 240V, Hardwired, Up to 23 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
- Fast Charging: 5.8kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- Quality: Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- Durable: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure
- Weatherproof: Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Reliable: Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Convenient: 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- Minimal Standby Power Consumption: (No on/off switch required)
- Automatic Circuit Reclosure: In the event of a minor power fault, the built-in reclosure timer will continue re-checking conditions and begin charging again as soon as possible (if your car needs charging)
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount SAE J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Free Connector Tag and Dry Erase Pen Included: Use to indicate if it's okay to unplug your vehicle while charging at a public charging station
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Safety Certified: Unlike some brands sold online, ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations.
Other Available Options:
- ChargeGuard Access Control Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $86 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications.
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- HCS Pedestal (0300-00-033)
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-025)
- Ruggedized ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-026)
There are many local and state incentives toward the purchase and installation of an EV charging station. To see if there are any available for your area, visit our EVSE Rebates and Incentives page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||24 Amp (5.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-30, 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-00-002
- Availability: Pre-Order