A REAL PRODUCT, FOR THE REAL WORLD. The HCS-30 from ClipperCreek is designed to take the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit indoors or outdoors with confidence. Works with all plug-in electric vehicles including the Chevy Bolt, Nissan LEAF, Kia Soul, Ford Fusion, Chrysler Pacifica, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit How Long Does it Take to Charge an Electric Car?
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The HCS-30 features:
- FAST CHARGING - 5.7kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENT - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABLE - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere
- RELIABLE - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- 25 foot charging cable
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector - Lock & Keys Included
- Wall Mount SAE J1172 Connector Holster included
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected. $375
- ChargeGuard Access Control - Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- HCS Pedestal (0300-00-029)
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-025)
- Ruggedized ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-026)
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||24 Amp (5.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||13.5 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-30, 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0918-00-002
- Availability: Pre-Order