ClipperCreek's most popular electric vehicle charging station, the HCS-40, is a high-quality, high-power, low-price EVSE, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. The HCS-40 with ChargeGuard takes the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit anywhere with confidence.
Works with ALL plug-in vehicles including the Porsche Panamera, Nissan LEAF, Hyundai Sonata, Kia Niro, etc.
Simple and Adaptable:
Using the ChargeGuard enabled HCS-40 charging station is very simple: plug the vehicle in, insert the key into the station and turn to start charging. The key can be removed and power will be available until the vehicle is disconnected. The key could also be left in place in the “on” position for open access charging.
- Fleet - Restrict charging location to specific fleet vehicles
- Workplace - Provide charging for employees only
- Home - Peace of mind the station is only used with permission
- Multi-Tenant Charging - Restrict access to participating residents
- Hospitality - Provide charging for patrons only
Features of the ChargeGuard Enabled HCS:
Designed to serve the residential, workplace, fleet, and public amenity charging markets, a ChargeGuard enabled HCS has ClipperCreek’s standard best in class product features, including a 3-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile pedestal wall mount connector holster.
- 32 Amp, Level 2, 240V, 7.7kW, Hardwired, Up to 31 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
- Compatible with All EVs: 32 Amps of power (7.7kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles like the Nissan LEAF, Chevy Bolt, and BMW i3
- Faster Charging Speeds: High-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE charges your car up to 5.5x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle
- Indoor / Outdoor Rated: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor
- Multiple Key Options: Purchase identical or varied keys for a location
- Reliability: More reliable than complicated communications based access control
- No Internet Connection Required for station and user portals
- No Employee Training Required
- No Software Updates For Phone and browser apps
- No Complex Web-Based User interface and smartphone apps
- No Assembly Required
- Simple to Use: Plug vehicle in, turn the key, charging starts; will not reset until the EV is unplugged
- Support: ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
HCS-40 with ChargeGuard Access Control
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: HCS-40-C13-L25-A087-144
- Availability: Pre-Order
$708.00 & Free Shipping