HCS-60, 48 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Hardwired, Up to 46 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
The HCS-60 is one of the latest high-quality, high-power, low-priced charging stations from ClipperCreek.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
- Not sure whether to purchase a hardwired or plug-in?
- Read “EV Charging Station Installation: Hardwired vs. Plug-In”
- to find out which model is best for your installation!
- 48 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, 11.5kW, Hardwired, Up to 46 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
- Compatible with all EVs: 48 Amps of power (11.5kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles like the Audi e-Tron SUV, Mercedes B Class, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model X, etc.
- Futureproofing: This high-power charging station is also perfect for future-proofing!
- Faster Charging Speeds: HCS-60 high-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE charges your car up to 8x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere
- Reliable: Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Convenient: 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability
- Automatic Circuit Reclosure: In the event of a minor power fault, the built-in reclosure timer will continue re-checking conditions and begin charging again as soon as possible (if your car needs charging)
- Cable Management Included: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security
- Free Connector Tag and Dry Erase Pen Included: Use to indicate if it's okay to unplug your vehicle while charging at a public charging station
- Safety Certified: Unlike some brands sold online ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. ETL Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
Other Available Options:
- Ruggedized HCS-60R (0920-01-000): Designed for fleet, parking lot, and extreme weather conditions, features a rubber over-molded SAE J1772 connector, and a five-year warranty.
- ChargeGuard Access Control (0900-08-000): Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $86 per HCS-60 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is a simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications.
- Share2 HCS-60 Circuit Sharing Bundle (0920-00-000-0900-14-000): Connect two HCS-60 charging stations on the same 60 Amp circuit and they will share power when two cars are plugged in.
- Ruggedized Share2 HCS-60R Bundle (0920-01-000-0900-14-000): Ruggedized version of the Share2 HCS-60R Bundle.
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- HCS Pedestal (0300-00-033)
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-025)
- Ruggedized ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-026)
There are many local and state incentives for the purchase and installation of an EV charging station. To see if there are any available for your area, visit our EVSE Rebates and Incentives page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
"Bought two of them. Great quality. Installed them 4 months ago. One of them outside and the weather has not affected the quality or look of the unit. Great quality is resistant to sun and water exposure. Still works and looks like new! UL approval gives me peace of mind as it is installed outside of my home. I use it to charge both my i3 and Tesla S."
|Charging Power||48 Amp (11.5kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||20.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 60A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-60, 48 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0920-00-000
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: hcs 60, hcs60, 48A, 48Amp, 48 Amp, 48 A, E-Tron, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, Mustang Mach E, B Class, Taycan, Model S 60, Model S 70, Model S 85, Model S 90, Model 3, Model S, Model S 75, Model S 75D, Model X, Model X 60, Model X 75, Model X 90, Model Y, Model S 100, Model X 100D, Model X 60, Model X 75, Model X 90, Model X P100D, Models S 100, Roadster, Model S 60, Model S 70, Model S 85, Model S 90, RAV4, ID.4,