ClipperCreek's revolutionary LCS-15 electric vehicle charging station is offered for lower amperage installs - If you have 15 Amps in your panel you can charge at Level 2! The LCS-15 is built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. Installs onto a 208/240 VAC, 15 Amp supply circuit. Works with all plug-in vehicles including Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, BMW i8, Chevy Volt, Ford Focus Electric, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max, Ford Fusion Energi, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The LCS-15 features:
- LOW PROFILE - One of the smallest units in the industry
- QUALITY - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- CONVENIENCE - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- DURABILITY - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere
- RELIABILITY - Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service.
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector - Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Safety Certified by UL and ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less an re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||12 Amp (2.9 kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11”L x 4”W x 3”D|
|Product Weight||5.2 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 15A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster, Wall Mount|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-15, 12 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable, ENERGY STAR Certified
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0711-00-000
- Availability: Pre-Order