LCS-30P, Plug-in 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-30, Up to 23 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
Electric vehicle owners can take full advantage of their existing 30 Amp circuits with the LCS-30P plug-in (NEMA 14-30 plug) EV charging station from ClipperCreek. We've packed 5.8kW of power in this slim, and sleek package.
The LCS-30P works with all plug-in vehicles including the Toyota Prius Prime, Range Rover P400e, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Kia Niro, and Honda Clarity.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers
- Not sure whether to purchase a hardwired or plug-in?
- Read “EV Charging Station Installation: Hardwired vs. Plug-In”
- to find out which model is best for your installation!
LCS-30P with NEMA 14-30 Plug Features:
- 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, 5.8kW, NEMA 14-30 Plug
- Low Profile and Travel-Friendly: One of the smallest units in the industry
- Top Quality: Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- Weatherproof: Indoor or Outdoor Installation
- Durable: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure
- Easy to Install: No assembly, just mount and plug into your NEMA 14-30 receptacle!
- Reliable: Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Convenient: 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- Lights: Indicates charging status
- Minimal Standby Power Consumption: (No on/off switch required)
- Automatic Circuit Reclosure: In the event of a minor power fault, the built-in reclosure timer will continue re-checking conditions and begin charging again as soon as possible (if your car needs charging)
- Integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount SAE J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Safety Certified by UL and ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
Other Available Options:
- Hardwired: LCS-30 Hardwired (0711-00-003)
- Plug-ins: The LCS-30 is also available with two other plug types: LCS-30P with NEMA 14-50 Plug (0712-00-009) and LCS-30P with NEMA 6-50 Plug (0712-00-011)
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- Wall Mount Retractor - from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
There are many local and state incentives for the purchase and installation of an EV charging station. To see if there are any available for your area, visit our EVSE Rebates and Incentives page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
"Superb. It shipped earlier than advertised. Easy to set up, and works flawlessly. There are no bells and whistles. Scheduled charging, status-reporting, etc. are left to the car's charging system. This does one thing very well. Judging from this one purchase, I'd recommend ClipperCreek to anybody."
- Mithun Radhakrishnan
|Charging Power||24 Amp (5.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11"L x 4"W x 3"D|
|Product Weight||6.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 14-30, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 30A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster, Wall Mount|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-30P Plug-in 24A Level 2 EVSE 240V NEMA 14-30 w/25 ft cable
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: LCP-30-C12-P1-L25-93
- Availability: In Stock
$515.00 & Free Shipping