This product is no longer available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-344-4173 for more information about a suitable alternative.
LCS-30P, Plug-in 24 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 6-50, Up to 23 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
The LCS-30P plug-in EV charging station from ClipperCreek packs 5.8kW of power in this slim, sleek package. With the use of a 30 Amp circuit, the LCS-30P can utilize 24 Amps of power. This LCS-30P has a NEMA 6-50 plug that uses a NEMA 6-50 receptacle (outlet).
Works with all plug-in vehicles including the Toyota Prius Prime, Range Rover P400e, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Kia Niro, and Honda Clarity.
Need help finding an electrician? Check out our electrician locator tool: ClipperCreek Charging Station Recommended Installers.
to find out which model is best for your installation!
The LCS-30P Features:
- Low profile - One of the smallest units in the industry
- Top-quality - Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- Convenient - 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- Durable - Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure
- Reliable - Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and excellent customer service team
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Easy to install – No assembly, just mount and plug into your NEMA 6-50 receptacle
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault – if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Indoor/Outdoor rated
- The LCS-30P is also available with two other plug types: LCS-30P with NEMA 14-30 plug, LCS-30P with NEMA 14-50 plug, and hardwired.
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Receive a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of purchasing and installing an EV charging station. For details please visit the ClipperCreek Tax Credits page.
To read or download the latest Manual for this product, please visit ClipperCreek Product Manuals.
|Charging Power||24 Amp (5.8kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||11"L x 4"W x 3"D|
|Product Weight||6.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 6-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
LCS-30P Plug-in, 24A, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 6-50, with 25 ft cable
- Product Code: LCP-30-C12-P3-L25-96
- Availability: Out Of Stock