|HCS Charging Station User's Manual||1.82MB||Download|
|HCS Series Brochure||459.19KB||Download|
|HCS_Manuel d'utilisation (FRENCH)||1.93MB||Download|
NOTE: Orders that qualify for Free Shipping must be shipped within the Continental U.S. only.
ClipperCreek® now offers the HCS-50P, a plug-in 40 Amp electric vehicle charging station with the NEMA 14-50 plug.
The ClipperCreek HCS-50P with NEMA 14-50 plug is built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. The HCS-50P is compatible with all plug-in vehicles including Kia Soul, Ford Focus, Honda Clarity, and BMW i3, etc.
For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/charging-times-chart/
- 25 foot charging cable
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test – eliminates the need for testing by user
- Easy to install – saving you time and money on installation
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Wall Mount SAE J1772 Connector Holster included
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Store in your vehicle and easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you are charging at a public charging station!
- Indoor/Outdoor rated
MEDIA REVIEW: At Tech reviewed our HCS-50 recently. Check out their video review >
- Hardwired: The HCS-50P is also available as a hardwired EVSE: HCS-50 Hardwired.
- Plug-in: The HCS-50 is available with two different plugs: HCS-50P with NEMA 14-50 plug or the HCS-50P with NEMA 6-50 plug.
- ChargeGuard® Access Control: Add ChargeGuard to your order for just $78 per HCS-40 and control who is able to use your charging station. ChargeGuard is an simple key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications. READ MORE >
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). $19
- Travel Bracket - Take your HCS with you when you go - for convenient, fast charging even when you aren't at home! The HCS Travel Bracket makes it easy to mount and unmount your HCS station with no tools necessary! $24.95
- Travel Bracket Bundle of 2 - If you have two regular locations that have a plug for your HCS, save now by buying two travel brackets at a reduced cost! 2 for $40
- Combination Lock for Connector - Provides a simple, low-cost, key-less and re-settable way to ensure only authorized users have access to charging $5.95
Just how rugged is the HCS? Check out this fun video the folks at ClipperCreek created to test it's durability.
ClipperCreek is known for having the easiest installs in the industry - which saves you time and money! Here's a video of an electrician installing an HCS-40 charging station.
|Charging Power||40 Amp (9.6kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||14 lbs.|
|Installation||Plug-in (NEMA 14-50, cord length 12” including plug head)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 50A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
HCS-50P Plug-in, 40A, L2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-50
- Brand: ClipperCreek
- Product Code: 0910-00-009
- Availability: In Stock
$659.00 & Free Shipping
Tags: 40A, 40Amp, 40 Amp, 40 A, 50P hcs50p, nema 14-50, 14 50, 1450, Audi E-Tron SUV, BMW ActiveE, BMW i3, Chevy Bolt, Chevy Volt Premier, Chevy Volt LT, Chrysler Pacifica, Coda Coda, Fiat 500e, Ford Focus EV, Honda Accord, Honda Clarity, Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, Hyundai Ioniq BEV, Hyundai Kona, Jaguar I-PACE, Karma Revero, Kia Niro, Kia Soul, Mercedes B Class, Nissan Leaf S, Nissan Leaf SL SV, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Leaf Plus, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Upgrade, Porsche Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid, Range Rover P400e, Smart ForTwo ED, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S 60, Tesla Model S 70, Tesla Model S 75, Tesla Model S 85, Tesla Model S 90, Tesla Model X 75, Tesla Model X 90, Toyota Rav4, VW e-Golf, VW e-Golf SE, VW e-Golf SEL, VW e-Golf LTD